Our name is an acronym of our MISSION STATEMENT.
- HOME – Home is the word we use to describe the place where each person should be able to find rest, nourishment, comfort, healing and belonging, regardless of ability.
- AT – Where it’s at for us; connecting every person to a great care giver.
- HEART – Heart of a great care giver is one of trust, hospitality, compassion and responsibility.
- CARE – Care, We care about people, because God cares about people.
To support In-Home Care Givers throughout the State of Minnesota who can make a Godly difference in someone’s heart and home.
- TRUST: We honor all relationships we have by serving with honesty and integrity.
- HOSPITALITY: We make the most of every opportunity we are given to help someone feel valued and loved.
- COMPASSION: We serve with kindness and compassion, following Christ’s example for us.
- RESPONSIBILITY: We work hard to meet the needs of the people with which we have been entrusted.